Become a member of the Duggan Community League so you can participate in neighbourhood programs, connect with your neighbours and get discounts at local businesses.
Memberships are valid September 1 to August 31 and need to be renewed each year. You get one card per household. Take a picture of your membership card (or save your email confirmation if you purchased online) so all the members of your household can enjoy the perks of being a DCL member!
- Access to community-led events such as Firepit Fridays, family day winter event, spring clean-up, green shack, Duggan Day and more
- Access to Duggan ice rinks, skate shack and skate lending program
- Reduced rates to City of Edmonton recreational facilities through the Community League Wellness Program which offers discounts to City of Edmonton Leisure Centers
- Free swim at Confederation pool every Sunday from 4:00 – 5:30
- Free skate at Confederation and Kinsmen arenas
- Discount at Papa John’s Pizza. Use promo code 25PAULA at the start of your online order (via app or website, papajohns.ca) and receive 25% off your entire order. Valid until December 31, 2022.
Support Local Program
At DCL we want to bring the community together, and one way we can do that is by supporting local businesses in the area. Our members enjoy discounts at these local establishments:
- D’arcy’s Meat Market – 10% off at southside location, some restriction apply
- Stanhope Eatery – 15% off food and beverage during weekdays
- Thai Valley Grill – 10% off during weekdays
- Duggan Barbershop & Hair Styling – 10% off
- Valtone Cleaners – 10% off
Membership fees help us pay for programming and social events throughout the year.
- $35.00 for a family
- $20.00 for individual or senior
Purchase your membership
- In person every Tuesday from 5:30 to 7:30 at the Duggan Hall
- No additional service fee
- You will receive one physical card for your household. Make sure you take a picture of your card so you always have it handy.
- Online through the EFLC website
- Credit card required
- Comes with an additional $5.00 fee
- When you purchase online you will receive your membership number via email. Keep this email handy as you will not be sent a physical card.
- During DCL community events
If you have any questions about becoming a member at DCL, or operate a local business and want to join our Support Local Program, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.