On-time registration is complete for the 2017 outdoor soccer season. Wait-list registration will continue for the next few weeks.
Late registrations will be placed on a wait list and considered only if there is room on the desired team. Fees will only be collected if your child is placed on a team, however registration is not considered completed until the online application is completed, cheques are received and paperwork is verified.
Step 1 – Register Online
To register your child, please visit the EMSA Site and follow the links. If your child(ren) have not played indoor or outdoor soccer, you will need to create a household account in the EMSA Soccer Portal. After you create the household account, you can complete your outdoor soccer registration. If your child(ren) have played indoor or outdoor soccer recently, you simply need to log back into your account and complete your outdoor registration.
Step 2 – Attend a Payment Session (and bring your documents)
You must register online via the Edmonton Minor Soccer Association (www.emsasoccerportal.com) portal PRIOR to attending one of the payment sessions. Following your online registration, you need to attend a Southgate District Payment Session to finalize your soccer registration.
2017 Outdoor Soccer Registration Payment Sessions for the Southgate District (Aspen Gardens, Duggan, Empire Park, Greenfield and Royal Gardens) will be held:
- Saturday, February 11 – 10:00am to 2:00pm at Greenfield Community Hall (3803 114 St)
- Wednesday, February 15 – 6:00pm to 9:00am at Royal Gardens Hall (4030 117 St)
- Saturday, February 25 – 10:00am to 2:00pm at Duggan Community Hall (3728 106 St)
When attending a Southgate District Payment Session, you must bring the following documents:
- A copy of your completed player registration form (one for each player).
- Proof of address (Driver’s License or Utility Bill).
- Proof of player birth date (Alberta Health Care card, Birth Certificate or Passport).
- 2016/17 Community League Membership Card valid until August 31, 2017.
- Registration Fee Cheque with current payment date.
- Volunteer Deposit Cheque, post-dated to June 30, 2017 for $200.00, no cash accepted.
- Uniform Deposit Cheque, post-dated to June 30, 2017 for $75.00, no cash accepted.
- If you paid online via credit card, you must provide a copy of the receipt forwarded via e-mail to you by SWEMSA to verify your online payment.
Registration is not considered complete until the online application is completed, payment and deposit cheques are received and required paperwork is verified.
For more information on registering your child for the 2017 Outdoor Soccer Season, please visit SWEMSA’s registration page at http://emsasouthwest.com/play/programs-benefits/outdoor
Looking for Financial Assistance?
Canadian Tire Jumpstart: