Step 1 – Register Online
To register your child, please visit the EMSA Site and follow the links. If your child(ren) have not played indoor or outdoor soccer, you will need to create a household account in the EMSA Soccer Portal. After you create the household account, you can complete your outdoor soccer registration. If your child(ren) have played indoor or outdoor soccer recently, you simply need to log back into your account and complete your outdoor registration.
Step 2 – Attend a Payment Session (and bring your documents)
You must register online via the Edmonton Minor Soccer Association (www.emsasoccerportal.com) portal BEFORE attending one of the payment sessions. After your online registration, you must attend a Southgate District Payment Session to finalize your soccer registration.
2019 Outdoor Soccer Registration Payment Sessions for the Southgate District (Aspen Gardens, Duggan, Empire Park, Greenfield and Royal Gardens) will be held:
- Saturday, February 9 – 10:00am to 2:00pm at Duggan Community Hall (3728 106 St)
- Saturday, February 23 – 10:00am to 2:00pm at Greenfield Community Hall (3803 114 St)
When attending a Southgate District Payment Session, bring the following documents:
- A copy of your completed player registration form (one for each player).
- Proof of address (Driver’s License or Utility Bill).
- Proof of player birth date (Alberta Health Care card, Birth Certificate or Passport).
- 2018/19 Community League Membership Card valid until August 31, 2019. Membership cards will be available to purchase onsite.
- Registration Fee, either:
- Cheque with current payment date, OR
- A copy of the receipt forwarded via e-mail to you by SWEMSA, if you paid online via credit card.
- Volunteer Deposit Cheque, post-dated to June 30, 2019 for $200.00, no cash accepted.
- Uniform Deposit Cheque (U9-U19), post-dated to June 30, 2019 for $75.00, no cash accepted.
Registration is not considered complete until the online application is completed, payment and deposit cheques are received and required paperwork is confirmed.
If your child is trying out for the Southwest Sting FC program and is offered a spot on a team, your Community soccer cheques will be destroyed and you will be required to issue payment directly to the club soccer program. In this case, the Volunteer and Uniform Deposit cheques written to your community will also be shredded.
For more information on registering your child for the 2019 Outdoor Soccer Season, please visit SWEMSA’s registration page at http://emsasouthwest.com/play/programs-benefits/outdoor
Looking for Financial Assistance?
If you are applying for financial assistance, you must complete the online application BEFORE attending a payment session. You also need to bring a copy of your confirmation of application to the payment session.
Canadian Tire Jumpstart: